ED-Visa Service

Hand to hand combat school is authorized to provide students officially enrolling into the Self Defense Program a Non-Immigrant Education (ED) visa support document for the duration of the program only.

This means that for students who enroll into the program, Hand to hand combat school can provide total Non-Immigrant ED visa support.

Policy immigration Thailand for education visa.

You can stay in Thailand 1 year but every 90 days have to go to immigration for extension and report.

1. Hand to hand combat school teach about self- defense and protection,technical not use power, everybody can learn and teach English languages. This school learn 2 hours per day, 2 days per week, Total 180 hours per year,Price 33,000 baht include fee immigration 3 times you not to pay. School pay for you and pay 1 time finish in Thailand.

2. Process of Hand to hand combat school for education visa

– paperwork.You can go for get education visa at Thai embassy in Laos or Thai embassy in your country.

– After you got education visa at Laos or your country you come to school for copy passport for check expired day. When you register,school make the paperwork sent to Ministry of education. After that in 2 weeks when get the paperwork from Ministry of education I call you or sent e-mail to you for get the

– Every 90 days 1-2 weeks before your expired, My staff contact you for reminder,Which day go to immigration,When you go to immigration my staff take queue for you in the morning about 4-5 AM. Authorities call you which time go to immigration.When you go to immigration you not go alone you go with my authorities. All paperwork my authorities will management for you.


฿330001 ปี


  • Sat – Sun
  • 2 hours/day
  • 13:00 – 15:00 น.
  • Total 180 hours
  • Get ED-Visa
  • Include fee immigration 3 times